Required Professional Skills
- Be the go-to person for marketing automation across the business in support of Lumi’s inbound marketing strategy.
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns within HubSpot, leveraging email, social, SEO and paid media to drive customer acquisition.
- Create monthly reports containing robust descriptions of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the KPI’s and metrics required.
- Analyse campaign data and results to drive improved performance. Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas.
- Establish an end-to-end reporting structure to understand how the inbound marketing activity is driving revenue across the business, and our target audiences.
- Manage the website, built in HubSpot, ensuring content is published in a timely manner, and that internal and external website content is well maintained.
- Liaise with agencies and freelancers, as required.
- Manage the integration between HubSpot and Salesforce, ensuring that both tools are working effectively together.
- Improve marketing’s contribution to pipeline and revenue through expert knowledge and implementation of marketing automation.
- Significant experience of using HubSpot
- B2B Enterprise Marketing experience
- Inbound Campaign Marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience of understanding and working with new technologies
- Good presentation skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Able to analyse data
- Excellent reporting skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Work well to tight deadlines
- Focus on attention to detail
Key Results / Outputs & Deliverables
- Work effectively as part of the Company team, communicating positively at all levels, both internally and externally
- Be a core member of the marketing team, able to recognise where support is required and offer assistance
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach
- Professionally manage your workload, and conflicting priorities
- Able to effectively problem solve and use initiative
- Ability to influence individuals, internally and externally
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong copywriting, editing and proof reading skills would also be desirable
- Take ownership of the marketing automation process
- The successful operation of HubSpot as a lead generation and nurturing platform, keeping campaign structures and databases clean
- An increase in engagement metrics through systematic improvements and A/B testing.
- The delivery of MQLs to the business development team through effective nurturing campaigns
For more information, or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org