IML Asia, part of Lumi Technologies, are looking for an Assistant Interactive Producer. Based in our offices in Hong Kong, this position is incredibly varied and will suit self-motivated people looking to work in the Conference and Events industry.
Areas of responsibility:
Producing the interactive elements of a ‘typical’ event may include the following:
- Taking a detailed brief from clients - over the phone or face to face
- Attending production or planning meetings
- Advising / coaching the client on the best possible use of the system for optimum effectiveness
- Keeping accurate job details and following all office- and event-based procedures
- Liaison with other suppliers to ensure compatibility
- Producing and testing question slides with the Lumi software with the best possible visual impact
- Travel to venues in HK and overseas
- Set up, operate and packing up of Lumi equipment on-site for the event
- Post-event analysis of voting results
Events are interspersed with days in the office. An office day will be unpredictable and varied. You could be involved in post-event processes, the production of your next show (or someone else’s), learning new products, training others, testing and project work as directed by senior management.
Comprehensive office based training will be provided on Lumi apps, software, hardware, client relationship management and project management. As well as this training, we are strong advocates of ‘buddying’. This approach enables new employees to gain invaluable on-site experience working alongside experienced members of the Lumi team.
Individuals applying for this position must:
- Be fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese
- Be able to write in English and Chinese
- Be flexible, professional, enthusiastic and mature in their approach to work
- Have good general knowledge of IT
- Be proficient in the use of MS office
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Flash, Photoshop or HTML/CSS skills a plus
- Be confident and comfortable in client-facing situations
- Have strong communication skills
- Cope well with pressure and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Work well by themselves and in team environments
- Enjoy travelling and have a flexible approach to working hours
- Be capable to lift 23kgs equipment
- Be eligible to live and work in Hong Kong.
IML Asia Ltd, part of Lumi technologies is a market leading and award winning interactive technology company specialising in innovative hardware, software, mobile apps and service for ‘Live’ meetings and events and ‘in the moment’ research. Founded in 1990 the company now employs over 150 people working in 14 offices worldwide working with direct clients, agencies and production companies. Following acquisition by Lumi Mobile in June 2013 and being selected to join the exclusive ‘Future Fifty’ scheme, a government backed fast-track programme to support high growth businesses in the UK, Lumi now has ambitious and exciting plans for growth.
Lumi has a unique culture; we attribute this to the fact that we have a fun and friendly yet hard working and professional environment, which combined with a supportive and open atmosphere, creates a very strong team spirit. Development of individuals within the business is a key focus; staff turnover is extremely low and rates of internal promotion high.
Please visit our website or social media pages to learn more about our products, services and recent activities:
Apply for this job